Seamless data integration
Integration:- what does it really mean?
Supporting the business process is often achieved through integration of systems. Integration can take a number of forms and means different things to different organisations.
Ease of use, simplicity and performing exports to Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel were key drivers in our selection criteria.
Marketing manager of ISO 9001 organisation
It may be:
- Extraction of data from a remote system for display on a Contact Anywhere form,
- Display of Contact Anywhere data on a remote system,
- Extraction of data from Contact Anywhere for inclusion in another system or accumulated in a data warehouse,
- Re-use of a standard Contact Anywhere form, report or function as a transparent embedded element of another system,
- Re-use of the Contact Anywhere data repository and development/configuration environment whilst giving it a totally new user interface.
All these facets of integration can be achieved and often it’s simply a matter of collaboration with us as a partner to determine and implement the solution for today and to support future requirements.